Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a number of affairs relating to insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage team offer multi-faceted services in insurance policy matters from the simple to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully defended policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance providers where coverage has been rejected in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a case directly in opposition to an insurance provider for declining to pay rewards.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance company neglects to defend a lawsuit filed against its insured or fails to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its insured, asserted against the policy holder.
Additionally, our Northridge Insurance Coverage Attorneys regularly:
- Manage cases involving commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of an attorney to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its standard defense obligation
- Provide assistance determining the appropriate kinds and degrees of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are often difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Northridge Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense to the insured. We bring value by making sure you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.