Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a number of affairs involving insurance coverage and liability matters. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team offer multi-faceted services in insurance issues ranging from the basic to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully represented policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance companies where coverage has been rejected in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims involve a case directly in opposition to an insurance company for declining to pay rewards.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider neglects to defend a suit brought against its insured or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Agoura Hills Insurance Coverage Attorneys regularly:
- Manage cases relating to commercial liability, directors and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Keep track of the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of an attorney to organize the defense of their claim with counsel offered by an insurance company under its standard defense obligation
- Offer guidance identifying the suitable types and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually hard to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Agoura Hills Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense to the policy holder. Our firm brings value by ensuring you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.