Van Etten Sipprelle commercial litigation attorneys have successfully handled a broad array of complex commercial litigation matters for their business and individual clients in federal and state courts and before arbitration tribunals throughout California and the United States for over 30 years.
Commercial litigation frequently involves high risk, complex legal disputes that require an experienced legal team to formulate a successful, cost-effective case strategy. Commercial litigation covers a wide range of disputes, including breaches of commercial agreements, business sales and dissolutions, unfair competition, trade secret violations, shareholder, partner and LLC member rights, real estate acquisitions, construction projects, insurance coverage, business and real estate broker disputes, business torts such as interference with contractual relations and fraudulent investment schemes, and professional liability (including attorney, broker and architectural malpractice). Our commercial litigation lawyers represent both plaintiffs and defendants in all of these types of business and commercial disputes, and many others.
Areas in which we provide commercial litigation services to our clients include the following:
- Corporate, LLC member, and partnership disputes
- Directors’ and officers’ liability claims
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Unfair competition claims under the Lanham Act and state statutes
- Trade secret claims
- Breach of real estate purchase agreements
- Real estate broker liability
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Banking, mortgage and lender liability claims
- Tortious interference with contract claims
- Fraudulent investment and embezzlement schemes
- Construction disputes
- Professional liability
No matter the stage of your dispute when you come to us, we will work tirelessly to resolve the matter favorably and efficiently, including conducting an aggressive trial of the case if necessary.