Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a wide range of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability issues. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted solutions in insurance policy issues ranging from the basic to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully represented policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance providers where coverage was denied in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a suit directly against an insurance provider for declining to pay benefits.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance provider fails to defend a suit filed against its insured or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, declared against the insured.
Additionally, our Beverly Hills Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Take on cases involving commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Monitor the defense of personal injury measures where an insured requires the assistance of an attorney to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Provide assistance identifying the appropriate types and levels of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Beverly Hills Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and provide benefits and defense to the insured. Our firm brings value by ensuring that you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.