Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a number of affairs involving insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage group offer multi-faceted services in insurance coverage matters from the basic to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully defended policyholders in claims against their insurance companies where insurance coverage has been rejected in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims involve a case directly against an insurance company for declining to pay rewards.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider fails to defend a lawsuit filed against its insured or neglects to pay a claim, on behalf of its insured, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Burbank Insurance Coverage Lawyers frequently:
- Handle cases involving commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Keep track of the defense of personal injury measures where an policy holder requires the help of a lawyer to organize the defense of their case with counsel offered by an insurance provider under its standard defense obligation
- Offer assistance determining the appropriate kinds and levels of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are often difficult to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Burbank Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and provide benefits and defense for the policy holder. We bring value by ensuring you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.