Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a wide range of situations involving insurance coverage and liability issues. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team offer multi-faceted services in insurance issues from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully represented policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance companies where insurance coverage was rejected in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims involve a suit directly against an insurance provider for declining to pay rewards.
- Third party claims arise when an insurance provider neglects to defend a suit brought against its policy holder or neglects to pay a claim, on behalf of its insured, declared against the insured.
Additionally, our Camarillo Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Take on court cases involving commercial liability, directors and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Monitor the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of an attorney to coordinate the defense of their case with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Provide assistance determining the appropriate types and degrees of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Evaluate and interpret insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Camarillo Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense for the insured. We bring value by ensuring that you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.