Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a wide range of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability matters. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted solutions in insurance coverage matters ranging from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully defended policyholders in claims against their insurance providers where insurance coverage was refused in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a suit directly in opposition to an insurance provider for declining to pay rewards.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider neglects to defend a suit brought against its insured or neglects to pay a claim, on behalf of its policy holder, asserted against the insured.
At the same time, our Fillmore Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Handle cases relating to commercial liability, administrators and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury actions where an insured requires the help of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Provide assistance identifying the suitable types and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Evaluate and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are often difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Fillmore Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and provide benefits and defense for the policy holder. Our firm brings value by ensuring you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.