Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a number of matters involving insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage group provide multi-faceted services in insurance matters ranging from the basic to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully defended policyholders in claims against their insurance providers where coverage was refused in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a suit directly in opposition to an insurance provider for refusing to pay benefits.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance company neglects to defend a lawsuit brought against its insured or neglects to pay a claim, on behalf of its insured, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Glendale Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Take on cases involving commercial liability, directors and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other related insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury measures where an policy holder requires the help of counsel to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Provide assistance identifying the suitable kinds and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
- Evaluate and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are often difficult to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Glendale Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and provide benefits and defense for the insured. We bring value by ensuring you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.