Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a wide range of affairs involving insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted services in insurance coverage matters from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully represented policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance companies where coverage has been refused in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a case directly in opposition to an insurance company for refusing to pay benefits.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider neglects to defend a suit filed against its insured or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, asserted against the insured.
At the same time, our Hollywood Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Handle cases relating to commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Keep track of the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of counsel to organize the defense of their case with counsel offered by an insurance company under its ordinary defense obligation
- Offer assistance determining the suitable kinds and degrees of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
- Analyze and interpret insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Hollywood Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense for the policy holder. Our firm brings value by ensuring that you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.