Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a wide range of matters involving insurance coverage and liability matters. The lawyers of the insurance coverage group offer multi-faceted services in insurance issues from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully defended policyholders in claims against their insurance providers where insurance coverage has been denied in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a suit directly in opposition to an insurance company for declining to pay benefits.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance provider fails to defend a suit filed against its insured or neglects to pay a claim, on behalf of its insured, asserted against the policy holder.
Additionally, our Moorpark Insurance Coverage Lawyers regularly:
- Handle cases involving commercial liability, administrators and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other related insurance coverage
- Keep track of the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of counsel to coordinate the defense of their case with counsel provided by an insurance company under its ordinary defense obligation
- Offer assistance determining the suitable kinds and levels of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Evaluate and interpret insurance policies
Insurance policies are often hard to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Moorpark Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense to the policy holder. We bring value by making sure you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.