Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a wide range of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability matters. The attorneys of the insurance coverage group provide multi-faceted solutions in insurance coverage issues from the simple to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully defended policyholders in claims against their insurance companies where insurance coverage was rejected in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a case directly in opposition to an insurance provider for refusing to pay rewards.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider fails to defend a lawsuit filed against its policy holder or fails to pay a claim, on behalf of its policy holder, asserted against the insured.
Additionally, our Oxnard Insurance Coverage Attorneys frequently:
- Manage court cases involving commercial liability, administrators and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the help of counsel to organize the defense of their claim with counsel offered by an insurance provider under its standard defense obligation
- Offer assistance determining the appropriate types and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are often difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Oxnard Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and protection to the policy holder. Our firm brings value by making sure you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.