Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a number of affairs relating to insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted solutions in insurance issues from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully represented policyholders in claims against their insurance providers where insurance coverage has been rejected in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a suit directly in opposition to an insurance provider for declining to pay benefits.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance company neglects to defend a suit filed against its insured or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Santa Clarita Insurance Coverage Attorneys frequently:
- Handle court cases relating to commercial liability, directors and representatives, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury actions where an insured requires the assistance of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their case with counsel offered by an insurance provider under its standard defense obligation
- Offer assistance determining the suitable types and degrees of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and interpret insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and experienced business people. The Santa Clarita Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense for the insured. We bring value by ensuring you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.