Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a number of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability matters. The attorneys of the insurance coverage group offer multi-faceted solutions in insurance policy issues ranging from the simple to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully represented policyholders in claims against their insurance companies where insurance coverage has been refused in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims entail a case directly against an insurance provider for refusing to pay rewards.
- Third party claims manifest when an insurance provider neglects to defend a lawsuit filed against its policy holder or fails to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Santa Paula Insurance Coverage Attorneys regularly:
- Take on cases relating to commercial liability, administrators and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Keep track of the defense of personal injury actions where an insured requires the assistance of an attorney to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Offer guidance determining the appropriate kinds and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Santa Paula Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and protection for the policy holder. We bring value by ensuring you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.