Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a number of affairs involving insurance coverage and liability matters. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team offer multi-faceted solutions in insurance matters from the simple to the complex. Our attorneys have successfully defended policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance companies where coverage has been rejected in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims involve a case directly in opposition to an insurance company for refusing to pay rewards.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance provider neglects to defend a lawsuit filed against its policy holder or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its policy holder, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Simi Valley Insurance Coverage Lawyers frequently:
- Handle court cases relating to commercial liability, administrators and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Supervise the defense of personal injury measures where an policy holder requires the assistance of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel offered by an insurance company under its ordinary defense obligation
- Provide guidance determining the suitable types and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Collaborate with members of the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Simi Valley Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and protection to the insured. We bring value by making sure you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.