Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a wide range of affairs involving insurance coverage and liability matters. The lawyers of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted services in insurance policy matters from the simple to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully defended policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance providers where coverage was rejected in both first or third party claims.
• First party claims entail a case directly against an insurance company for declining to pay rewards.
• Third party claims develop when an insurance provider fails to defend a lawsuit filed against its policy holder or neglects to pay an insurance claim, on behalf of its insured, declared against the insured.
Additionally, our Tarzana Insurance Coverage Lawyers frequently:
• Manage court cases involving commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other related insurance coverage
• Monitor the defense of personal injury actions where an insured requires the assistance of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their claim with counsel provided by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
• Provide guidance identifying the appropriate kinds and degrees of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
• Collaborate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend actions brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals charged with insurance fraud in both civil and criminal actions
• Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies are usually difficult to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Tarzana Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and provide benefits and protection to the policy holder. Our firm brings value by ensuring you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.