Insurance Coverage Attorneys Van Nuys
Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with clients in a number of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability issues. The attorneys of the insurance coverage team provide multi-faceted solutions in insurance policy matters ranging from the basic to the complex. Our lawyers have successfully represented policyholders in lawsuits against their insurance providers where coverage was refused in both first or third party claims.
- First party claims involve a case directly in opposition to an insurance company for refusing to pay benefits.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance provider neglects to defend a lawsuit filed against its insured or fails to pay a claim, on behalf of its insured, declared against the insured.
At the same time, our Van Nuys Insurance Coverage Lawyers frequently:
- Handle court cases involving commercial liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other similar insurance coverage
- Monitor the defense of personal injury actions where an policy holder requires the assistance of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their case with counsel offered by an insurance provider under its ordinary defense obligation
- Offer guidance determining the suitable kinds and levels of coverage to maintain to be able to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including individuals accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and interpret insurance policies
Insurance policies are often hard to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people. The Van Nuys Insurance Coverage Attorneys at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to level the playing field and offer benefits and defense to the insured. Our firm brings value by making sure you thoroughly comprehend the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.