Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP represents clients in a number of matters relating to insurance coverage and liability issues.
The lawyers of the insurance coverage group provide multi-faceted services in insurance coverage issues, from the simple to the difficult.
Our lawyers have successfully represented policy holders in lawsuits against their insurance companies where coverage was denied in both first party or third party claims.
- First party claims require that a case is directly in opposition to an insurance provider for declining to pay benefits.
- Third party claims develop when an insurance provider fails to defend a suit filed against its insured or fails to pay a claim, for the benefit of its policy holder, declared against the policy holder.
Additionally, our Woodland Hills Insurance Coverage Lawyers most often:
- handle court cases involving commercial liability, administrators and officers, errors and omissions, life, disability, fire and other related insurance coverage
- supervise the defense of personal injury measures where a policy holder requires the assistance of a lawyer to coordinate the defense of their case with counsel offered by an insurance company under its standard defense obligation
- Offer guidance determining the appropriate kinds and levels of coverage to maintain in order to properly insure against commonly encountered risks
- Coordinate with individuals in the firm’s Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group to defend measures brought by the Department of Banking and Insurance against licensees, including persons accused of insurance fraud in both civil and criminal measures
- Analyze and translate insurance policies
Insurance policies usually require much effort to understand even for sophisticated and knowledgeable business people.
The Woodland Hills Insurance Coverage Lawyers at Van Etten Suzumoto & Sipprelle LLP work with its clients to give clients the advantages and provide benefits and protection for the policy holder.
Our firm brings value by making sure you thoroughly understand the coverage you are entitled to and for which you have paid.